FreeMax FireLuke Sub-Ohm Tank offers a unique take in Sub-Ohm Tank designs, implementing a bubbled glass section to pair with a performance-orientated atomizer section featuring the FireLock Coil System.
NOTE: Each resin colorway will contain natural imperfections due to the nature of the material. Coloration will vary from unit to unit and pictures are depicted for general visualization purposes.
The FreeMax FireLuke Sub-Ohm Tank offers a unique take in Sub-Ohm Tank designs, implementing a bubbled glass section to pair with a performance-orientated atomizer section featuring the FireLock Coil System. Measuring 25mm in base diameter, the FireLuke Sub-ohm Tank presents a bubble-inspired glass reinforcement with a maximum juice capacity of 5 milliliters, with the option of switching into a thinner profile for a capacity of 4mL. The FireLuke Tank is offered in a plethora of colorways and materials, ranging from stainless steel finish or colorful resin designs. It utilizes the FireLock Coil System, featuring a 0.15ohm Sextuple Coil with a rated range of 60 to 140W and an included RTA section with two-post, dual terminals build deck for a wide range of performance settings. Airflow enters the structure through two massive airslots located at the base of the chassis, offering excellent cooling properties.
Check out the FireLock Replacement Coils here.
FreeMax FireLuke Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Optional 4mL Juice Capacity – Slimmer Profile
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction – Metal Colorways
- Colorful Resin Construction – Resin Colorways
- Bubbled Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- FireLuke FireLock Coil System
- 0.15ohm Sextuple Coil – rated for 60-140W
- RTA Section – Two-Post, Dual Terminal Build Deck
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Airflow Control
- 13mm Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 FireLuke Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.15ohm Sextuple Coil
- 1 RTA Section
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube – 4mL
- 2 Prebuilt Clapton Coils
- 1 Flathead Screwdrivers
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.